Tor VPN is based in the United Kingdom and works in tandem with the country’s data protection laws. With servers in seven different countries including Hungry, Russia, United States, Australia, Sweden, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, Tor VPN has a fairly good presence across the world. The encryption services offered by Tor VPN range from Open VPN, PPTP to SSH. They also offer proxy services and allow the peer to peer sharing among users as well.
The one thing that sets Tor VPN apart from other similar service providers is its ease of use. All that a user needs to do to access VPN is to simply click the box labeled for Tor VPN on their browser and automatically all the data will be routed through the VPN instead of the internet service provider.
Moreover, Tor VPN also has a range of packages to choose from such that you don’t have to make a long-term commitment to the VPN if you don’t want to. You can initially choose to go for the free 7-day plan and then choose a suitable paid plan.
However, to enjoy internet browsing without any restrictions on speed and data usage, it is best to go for the 12-month plan which can even be customized to suit your preferences.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 7-day money back guarantee – Apart from the free trial version, Tor VPN also has a no questions asked 7-day money back guarantee for all its plans.
• No activity logs – Users’ browsing history is not logged and stored in their servers.
• Live customer support – For any tech assistance, a user can directly approach their customer support for quick and effective solutions.
• Multilingual app and website – Customize the service in your own native language for a more comfortable experience.
• Allows up to 20 simultaneous connections – One VPN service will serve the whole family with 20 simultaneous connections.
Tor VPN is available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, iPhone, Android and most routers.